Wednesday, February 15, 2006


Well we had play day today�will post pics on my blog shortly�we drew faces for our Patti Medearis Cullea TOMES we are all working on�last week you might remember we went to a workshop at Jan Girod�s Fiber on a whim(www.fiberonawhim.com in Atlanta..acutally Sandy Springs�got a bag full of goodies to start our books I mean TOMES off with�everything we needed but the fabric�

Today we practiced faces�7 of us drawing around my kitchen table�we found that more heads were better than one when trying to show the others exactly what we learned�next time we are taking better notes�.and then I demoed fantasy/snippet fabrics using bonash and misty fuse, and showed the ones who missed class how cool the tyvek leaves were�and of course all the ones who had not made it to the workshop last week ooheeeddd and awed�as much fun as shrinky dinks the first time you see them�
This is the beginnings of my tome scanned...I think I need to work on the first and third faces some more...or maybe its just the dress??? the dress is handdyed fabric..mine I think and the stuff on the front is fantasy fabric...read on to see how it was made...it looks much better in person than it does in the picture Posted by Picasa

No comments: