Friday, July 21, 2006

I cant believe I made this quilt






my friends wont believe its mine either...I bought these modas as fq three four years ago...funny story...so did two of my good friends and none of us were together but were all at the same retreat and bought them from the same vendor...they were so sweet and cheerful??

When I was in the mountains my friend Ille found this turning twenty again pattern which we thought would be Perfect to use up some of our fabric we bought and will never use for quilts for family members (sons...we both have a ton of sons!!) or for donation quilts....but I do believe this one right now is surpassingly BORINGGGG...its not ugly just BORRRINNGGGGGG.....definitely NOT moi....the first one I made from Kaffe fassett fabrics and I LOVE it...but this one...hmmm ho hum boring....now to sew all the blocks together...maybe that will improve it???

2 comments:

Lin said...

THIS IS GLORIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL!!!! You SHOULD be proud!!!!!!

Vicky aka Stichr said...

Looks like something Kaffe would cover a chair with, or use as a table cloth, or.....you know how he is!?