Saturday, September 06, 2008

So i havent posted in a while...

did i say teaching first grade is getting me down ...and no i have not drawn one of the kids this year...they are wearing me out....going to the gym and mindless knitting is about all i can manage right now...

tomorrow is the big opening of our show...Margaret and i both collect quotes...so here are a few....

  • Lavish (love) on others, receive it gratefully when it comes to you. Cultivate friendship like a garden. It is the best love of all. Sister Helen Prejean
  • True spirituality is a mental attitude you can practice at any time. Dalai Lama
  • I will defeat you Everest...you cant get any bigger but I can! Sir Edmund Hilary after not completing his first attempt at climbing Everest...and of course he did become bigger than the mountain!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I hope you had a great evening at the reception for your show. Your work is so outstanding!!

It's understandable that you are somewhat worn down being back to school with six year olds - Just thinking of a room full of six year olds exhausts me -

Anita Davies said...

LOL...Bless you Margaret. What age are your pupils/students?

Hope the show went well...Still not received my invitation???...No idea where that has got to?