Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The BIG 55555 00000000

I know its sad to be fifty...but it could be worse Kim....ask Margaret and Ille and I:>


Now shes perking up!






Kims Birthday quilt....shhh dont tell her shes fifty:> The central medallion aka applique is on my kitchen table along with all the parts...we are sewing her together next TH at my house May 29 if anyone wants to come and help!!! We are Gathering at the Rivah as Mary said!

I designed and emailed the flipflop pattern to all our friends and bee members...well all the ones i could...and they have done a GREAT job on embellishing all those blocks...asked me if it was OK if they put ribbons and beads on them...Kim LOVES ribbons and beads is what I told them!!
The birthday party attendees...L-r Marie, Kim, Ille, Betsy, Kays mom, Beth

The current guild mystery quilt...Kims in charge...this picture does NOT do it justice...its much prettier...

Beth is the next birthday girl...her big 5 0 is next month!! Beth is very proud of her hat that she just finished at bee!
Beth ready to go home! Doesn't she look cute?:>

Mrs. Fortune hamming it up with her basket that I gave her...I am cleaning up and out at school....doesn't she look charming...we laughed alot while she posed!


JAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!! SUMMER IS ON JUST ABOUT HERE...and yes i am shouting:>

No comments: