Monday, September 22, 2014

DAY 77- More Contour Drawings of Birds




The doves just stand there and actually feel like they are watching you at times.  If I worked on this some more I would add the purply blue tombow marker to it. I just discovered it today. 

 Doves have more blue on it than mine do but I didn't think I had the right color of marker to do this. Another one with a wrong date! Since I have retired I don't pay much attention to the date even though it's right there on my iphone!!


A favorite ...all except for the feet!  What's with the feet?? And the date...how did I manage that??!


One of my favorites and one of the first ones I did...I just like the way he stands there. This piece of cardstock had some pencil marks on it ...I decided to use it anyway...sort of mixed media.



Not my favorite...bet I need more contrast to show off the bird...Kind of lost on the dark deck.



And here all of them are together.

No comments: