Sunday, June 04, 2006

Knitting up a storm?!

Okay so I bought the book Mason Dixon Knitting just because its a hoot...these ladies are too funny...and I have been KNITTTING a long cabin "quilt" off and on the last couple of weeks...its now big enough to be a nice kitty or doll blanket...You might ask WHY??? I dunno because its there??? Funny thing is that on the Mason Dixon Knitting blog...she has been making a quilt...
Started these socks SEVERAL years ago and finally finished them...I know why I quit..they are TOOO Big...going to give them to my niece for a present I think...she just graduated law school at UVA...now normally you would give her something bigger but shes getting a stargaze tome too of her wedding last summer when it gets done...something I should be working on instead of knitting...

They actually match more or less hallelujah!!! A pair of self striping socks that I knitted for a very dear friends birthday...they are very small...size 5 1/2 or is it a six?? She wont care...she has cold feet ...bet she will be wearing them in the ac which even causes a chill to my warm feet... Posted by Picasa

No comments: