Saturday, January 10, 2009

Who's wearing all those dreadlock hats


I counted...bytw am now knitting #12....but here's my son Drew and his girl Leeann in #1 and #2...I think they learned those poses from their clients ...they are public defenders in DeKalb County!! And now their friends want hats...this could be a disease:> BYTW this picture was taken with an Iphone...pretty good picture isnt it?

OH before i forget...his was knit with the right yarn....a heavy yarn and hers was knit with Noro Kureyon.

3 comments:

Marti said...

Very sweet! My daughter who is learning to knit hats wants to try these.
Public defenders?? They both look about 16 ! :)
Kind REgards,
marti in maine

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

Ohmigosh, they are ADORABLE! (Both the hats and the "kids")
... Public Defenders ... I'm amazed and impressed. thanks for the pic, Maggie!

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

Ohmigosh, they are ADORABLE! (Both the hats and the "kids")
... Public Defenders ... I'm amazed and impressed. thanks for the pic, Maggie!