Tuesday, September 20, 2005

New amulets started?!



I dont know what I was thinking of but I started FIVE new amulet bags yesterday...and I thought I would share them...one day when I get the energy we can do before and after...cause they really change..I am going to make some of these with PLAIN backs...or at least try to...not an easy thing for an over the top kind of person to do ...decided to make some brights and some darks...and I still want to do a Halloween one...maybe I will dig that out today...have some lovely old 20s looking Halloween fab in the linen or should I say cloth closet...

The two lady hearts...think it wil lbe interesting to see how the lady is interpreted in two different color ways and times...one repro and one contemporary....

The flamingo ones are made with scraps from my flamingo quilt.....and the shell one and dark repro looking one are made from 5" squares from moda...guess I now have a five inch square collection started...bad when you have soooo much fabric that you are now buying 5 inch squares instead..however Katrina has put at last put a small hole in my collections of fabrics...two closets, two book cases(read TALL) one short set, and one half of the tall bathroom closet all crammed with fabric...TOOOO Much fabric...is that possible?! And dont forget the 50 yd of pdf in the laundry room!!!

No comments: