Tuesday, October 11, 2005

PLAY DAY and I am back


Hi we had play day at my house yesterday...Kim, Rachel Connie and I and of course Jazz who thought everyone came to see her...we stamped on everything we could stamp on...ate a delicious lunch that Connie picked up from Rhineharts on the backporch...fried shrimp baskets...yummy as only Rhineharts can do...if you are ever cruising thru Augusta GA on I -20 its a block off the Washington Road exit...great and CHEAP food...best seafood in Augusta if you dont mind the shack that they cook in...we dont...graffiti on the walls abounds...anyway...cant decide if my tags are terrible or not...decided to post them and let you decide!!

They look better in person...okay I hear you saying yeahhh right....but really honest they do!! they are a little over stamped and one has nothing stamped on it...but I love the color...I didnt like the way it looked so I kept adding to it..

No comments: