Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sloowww Sundays arefor surfing

Well normally I dont post a lot on the weekend...for example today I have been busy decorating and then I decided I had spent enough time working and time for play so I got on the net...to read my quiltart email...welllll then I read Sandy Donabeds email and there was a new blog...hers http://www.sandeedee.blogspot.com..

I spent the next FOUR hours surfing from links off her blog and Rayna Gilmans...

Danny Gregory's
website...a neat journaling, drawing website with ideas to get you going..this week they are drawing their medicine cabinet...since we dont have one I guess I will have to draw the medicine shoe box...lol..and I ordered his books...now where is that journal book I bought...and never used...

Knot Just Knitting...home of free form fiber artist Prudence Mapstone an Aussie I think...fabulous stuff...

Checked out a few new websites....
Jane Blair's quilts A truly amazing woman who does an enormous amount of quilting ...has spent THIRTY years from 7am -3 quilting and is still knocking out amazing quilts in a retirement home

Katherine Cobey - another amazing knitter...boy am I wearing out the word amazing...she knits WHOLE boats...and some of her things are knitted from white plastic bags...very cool boa...

Rosemary Claus-Gray A very elegant quilter...simple beautiful lines...

oh and this was the funniest one...green light up alligators...I thought my friend Rachel might need one for her yard...shes looking for antique plastic santas if anyone has one? Found that one on Sandy's blog somewhere....

Traci Bunkers journaling and felting website

Deb Lactivas blog....Deb is just up I 20 near ATL...well its really Lawrenceville...which used to be half way to Athens from ATL...but not anymore...

http://www.cellblockvisions.com/artgallery2.html would you believe there is a WHOLE website devoted to art work that prisoners do...and they even have art shows...outsider art...some is kinda neat...WHO KNEW?

So now the dogs are looking at me ...like feed me feed me...dont they remember all that pound cake I gave them so I wouldnt eat it?

I have to add this one..its neat with lots of templates for all kinds of things like library card pockets and paper dolls....Mirkwood designs...cool stuff...boy I wear that word out

No comments: