Wednesday, February 01, 2006


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CONNIE!!!! :> This is called a block butler that I made for your birthday present. Its meant to keep applique blocks neat and orderly and portable while you are spending the year or two to make all the blocks. It is made from your favorite Moda Seaside fabrics. Inside is a pocket and a bigger pocket to keep all the necessities in like the pattern and pieces of the pattern. Its is made like a giant pillowcase...the kind for sofa pillows where you over lap the back so you can take the insides out to wash it..what is that called an envelope pillow? Cant remember. At 1 am it seemed like the way to go so no raw edges would show inside and it worked out well...I think..now I think I have to add some embellishments...maybe some feather stitch and a few beads??? Got just the right delicate colors to do it...I mean this is just tooo plain. NEXT I am making myself a portfolio to keep all my sketches in. Gotta get more foam core first. Did I say thats whats inside this? Two foam core squares...Usually these are covered with upholsery fabric but Connie loves this fabric line and its her birthday right??? Posted by Picasa

No comments: