Thursday, April 27, 2006

My collage pages

I am actually doing two no make it three tomes...of a variety...one is sea related..the first one is the collage page for it...the second one is the collge page for the regular tome...these pages still have to be sewn down...but the hard part is done...collaging the fabrics..I had the sea one done in a half an hour...the flower one took a little longer and I think it still needs something...maybe a kitty? i DUNNO...

Going to teach the Star Gaze tome at Bernina IN Hancocks here in Augusta and the underwater one at People Places and QUIlts in Summerville...bytw did not have cut out a thing...have a BIGGG Drawer full of cut out motifs...we made four of these from my drawer today ...and still have enough for the rest of our group that is making one of the star gaze tomes...we had a fun day...drawing faces, fabric and thread and mimmos feta cheese spinach pizza and the best chardonnay I havehad in a long time...
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sue Seibert said...

Oh, Margaret, these are lovely!!

Anastasia said...

They are great!! You should submit the first one to Illustration Friday - Under the sea topic (this week!)