Saturday, June 17, 2006

What I have been up to

This is a square stitch bracelet that I decided to do after I did the peyote string below. The peyote string will go on the page with our wild ladies that I posted wednesday...of course there will be a LOT more beads on her before we are done....
So I took the dogs for a walk and drew a couple of quick sketches of one of the neighbors yards...I just love their yard because its always full of some great flower or other...last month it was a jillion amaryllis ...this month it is orange day lillies and the wierd cone shaped orange and yellow things in the next pic...those orange and yellow plants are just gorgeous!

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lin said...

Terrific bracelet!! But those sketches I just love!! Flowers and mailboxes!! Terrificly loose and wonderful!

Marilyn said...

These are really fun too - just as the fire hydrant. Really pastoral or country looking.

Wolf said...

Square stitch is one of the few bead stitches I've yet to teach myself}:P