Saturday, September 02, 2006

EDM challenge 81??? Well maybe


it is ...this is wc pencil sketch of our young cat Tommy on the back of the sofa...the sofa is where I frequently sit and draw...he has to sit there to keep an eye on me...and it has the added benefit of a quilt on the back of it which He loves...hes a quilt cat....yesterday he threw it down on the sofa and wadded it up and then crawled inside of it where he sat purring...

I dont really like the way his face is on the top one....the bottom one looks exactly like him though...one day I will get a profile of him right...

2 comments:

Ujwala Prabhu said...

nice color sketch of your cat. I wish I could do animals too :D

Lin said...

OH, HON!!! HOW WONDERFUL!!! A grand grand job on that fur ... I can cuddle him from here!! BRAVA!