Thursday, May 01, 2008

School sketches #3


I think i am going to try to draw alot at school...well in stolen moments...like when we h ave to watch the kids for an hour after school everyday...or when i keep detention hall during field day...and other times when they are captives subjects...bet i can even get one or two to pose for me...they make such funny faces when they do that...and sweetly try so hard to hold their pose!!....they love the idea of getting sketched! although i have only done this once...and NOT during teaching time...just thought i would get that clear!!

4 comments:

Dave said...

I love the way you capture the expressions on the kids faces. Wonderful!

Christie said...

What a rich, dense, meaningful page of images. I like it very much.

Anita Davies said...

I am really enjoying these quick sketches Margaret.

Jenifleur-de-lis said...

That is very cool that you sketch them at school! You do a wonderful job with sketching people -- this is something I need lots of practice with. Nice work!