Sunday, December 21, 2014

170 - Painted the Inner Bean Drawings

Day 170 - thinking hard about quitting at 180. Getting not to be a lot to say.





The Discussion

These two guys were having a political debate. And since this is not a political blog I won't discuss their conversation. The guy on the right was quite aggressive and much bigger than the other guy. Odd that I caught that.


However. I love these sketches painted with watercolor. So far really liking the Stillman and Birn Alpha. It performs well with washed. I just wish it would lay flat. It's a little heavy in my purse but worth it for the great paper.







This page got dirty with ink from the last page. The lettering didn't dry quickly. The lady in red kept hopping up blocking my view of the other two ladies.







This older gentleman kept pursing his lips at his phone. He was waiting for a friend. Should be called Gentlemen who lunch!! I think he needs a second eyebrow oops.

The ladies are my fav. Which is yours? Thanks for looking.

Back to my knitting melt down.





An 8 foot scarf for one of my kids modeled by my jack Russell Zoe.




My sweet granddaughter Livias stocking.

No comments: