Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Another amulet or Happy Halloween


Well of course I havent finished the ones that I posted yesterday so I started a Halloween one...and gave all my friends a stamped cat too...Judy do you want one??? Its on our favorite batik...the beigey grey one with the gold sprigs of leaves... This one is maybe too long...did not check the measurements before I pieced it last nite...now IF I can get it done before Halloween?

Wanted it to have an old fashioned twenties feel but oh no I have NO orange thread or black pearl cotton...what was I thinking???? SO I used what I had...oh well ...PLENTY of orange and black beads!!! Gotta color the cat too...funnn...almost as good as a coloring book...:>

Also started my project for the Nolly exhibit in Houston...that will be a miracle if I get it done in time...but whatever...she is looking good...and of course shes a lady...but not mini sized...BIG this time...

2 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

aaaaah - I LOVE it. How much fun is this??? Very very fun. You can get it done quick I bet.

dogquilter said...

too cute!!! love the colors and punkins....