Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Fruit are half done...YEAH

Lets see if I can get this posted without loosing it again...the fruit and leaves are half done...quilted in the ditch and veining on the leaves...used a sagey greenish gray around most of the fruit...you should be able to see it in the close ups....so far is it 14 hours quilting Judy??? I did use red around the tomatoes, pomengranate and cherries...and had intended to change to other colors but the funny bottom line color was doing so well I kept using it...what do you think? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah E. said...

What lovely work you do! I really like how the canteloupe trapunto effect turned out.

Tonya Ricucci said...

I really like how the border turned out (wasn't quite sure when you were auditioning...). The quilting is GORGEOUS.