Sunday, February 19, 2006


This is a picture of a happy shopper leaving People Places and Quilts...dont you love that yellow awning...I thought i took a picture up close of the windows but they seem to be lost...the windows are just fascinating...full of things to look at...I just got back from a two day teaching trip to People Places and quilts in Summerville SC. It was a blast made even more perfect by the fact that I got to spend the nite with the shop owner Diane at her charming little cottage a couple of blocks from the store. We made books in her wonderful NEW studio...I have a jillion stories to tell but will have to do that when I get back from my road trip to Rock Hill SC to give a trunk show to the guild there tomorrow nite...did I say I was getting tired... Posted by Picasa

No comments: