Thursday, November 30, 2006

Since I missed my birthday party that my friends gave me



The pics are blue and green so I wont scare you to death with the crud...hmmm wonder if I can photobooth my socks...might have created a monster:>>>>>>

I took these pics with photobooth...fun fun...if you could only see the kids pics with it....
i did want them to see that I was not overlooked and my birthday got off to a good start...this is me in my birthday crown and with my HUGE birthday card the kinderkids made for me with a little help from Ms. Jaspar and Ms. Anderson... i mean who to share you better to share your bday with than the five year old bunch...I had to walk around school all day in my hat carrying my card so everyone could wish me happy birthday...the kinders KNOW how to celebrate a birthday...

so then my family in Atlanta and my friends...we all have birthdays one behind the other...mine is the 21st, Rachels is the 22 and Betseys is the 23 and my sons fiance Emily bday is the 24th...so giant parties can come out of all that sharing...:>

2 comments:

Lin said...

Ah, SiOUX! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HILARIOUS PHOTOS -- AND THERE MUST BE SOMETHING IN THE GREEN THAT WILL KEEP THE VIRUS CONTAINED! I SURE HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER!

Lin said...

oopps -- I meant to say, MAGGIE!!! GEEZ! Think I caught it???