Wednesday, November 29, 2006

SO i gots this terrible URI...and this is all grid of all


my meds, a spoon...hmm thats a challenge right??? AND all the accoutrements of bronchitis...thank goodness the sneezing seems to be over...now if the cough and sore throat would go away..I can live with the drippy nose.....I think the zpak has kicked in ...because though i still sound AWFUL I feel better...lets just hope it lasts so i can go to work in the morning...miss my kidlets...even if they did give this gunk to me.

I came down with this on Sunday...what a terrible way to end a GREAT holiday....

6 comments:

Teri said...

Maggie, this is a heck of a way to get your spoon challenge done! Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Hope you feel better soon!

Lin said...

Oh hon -- I'm so sorry you're under the weather -- seems to be going around! I love your grid and the way you've done all the aspects of your current 'challenge' ... REST!! I hope you get better FAST!

Anonymous said...

Great journaling of a terrible situation. Hope you are much better today and back in school.

Linda T said...

This is a great sick bed sketch. Isn't it nice that we can lay in bed and still draw? Hope you are better soon.

Anonymous said...

I love these 'pictures' - they seem more than that though. The drawings are great and thhey are full of humour.