Friday, September 05, 2014

Day 61 - How Many More?


I am going to try for 100 days of posts. We shall see!!!


Out my back window I

Another trip to City Art in the Vista in Downtown Columbia today. They are giving 25% off art supplies this week. Did I hear a big cheer?? I got some charcoal pencils, two tubes of Daniel Smith watercolor and some Conte crayons.


Out my back window 2

Randy and his wife are just the nicest most helpful people. They also have a great online site called Artexpress. Shipping is very reasonable.


Out my back window 3

So what does that have to do with all these skyscapes that I painted this week?? I have been using green Primateks to paint these from my Daniel Smith Sample card.  I got TWO tubes of the Primatek greens today.  Can't wait to use them...love the way they granulate when you paint trees!

Painted in my moleskine!! 

No comments: