Thursday, November 27, 2014

146- the Fox

In my Stillman and Birn Zeta with my Lamy Medium Nib colored with Prismacolor Pencils.






The Fox Theater is an Atlanta landmark built around 1920. Designed like a Moorish Palace that is just a cool experience to see a movie or play at. The ceiling lights up with twinkling stars and even the smallest detail is lavishly appointed. Sitting on the corner of Peachtree Road and Ponce de Leon it's my go to landmark when I wander the streets of Atlanta-sometimes knowing where I am, sometimes lost til I see the beacon turrets of the Fox guiding me to the right direction.






Watercolor in my Handprint watercolor journal.

I hope you all had as wonderful a Thanksgiving as I did. I am grateful for family and friends and all those sweet furkids that were so glad to see us when we got home for dinner. Their long lost best friends had returned!!

Thanks for looking!!


No comments: