Friday, August 19, 2005

Slow week



Well have not had much to post this week...although I am going upstairs momentarily to finish up some of my postcards and lady cards...it would help if I quit making more wouldnt it?? SO for your viewing entertainment I have a pic of pretty princess Jazz...in her queenly leopard print throne. I bought the bed for one of the cats who loves to curl up in our round sinks but no the dogs thought they needed it...though they barely fit..... and here is Tom laying on a pile of towels...you can not fold the laundry without Tom in the middle of it hiding in the folds of the fabric...usually he is in it ...today hes on top...striking a kingly pose...zzzzzzzzzz.....we are having a sleepy week here...

1 comment:

Gerrie said...

If I leave a basket of clean laundry sitting around, I find Maggie napping in it!! She likes dirty laundry too!! LOL