Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Freeform, baby quilts and a purse




















This is some other stuff I have been doing lately....finished a small freeform quilt. Its started out as a pink pieced background for another quilt...so I whacked it up and added the lime and yellow strips...kept the wonky shape...going to bead the lime green parts of the freeform quilt I think...well sooner or later....

Also quilted two baby quilts for my brother who is age 51 and just had his first twin girls....only kids so far....and a purse for a friends little girl.

2 comments:

Pat Dolan said...

I absolutely LOVE the pink, orange & green quilt with all the spirals!!! Wonderful stuff - a great way to bring a little girl into the world of art and quilting and color and ____!

Tonya Ricucci said...

I LOVE the freeform quilt - really fabulous. Congrats on your ribbons too - well deserved.