Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 51 - Quilts Quilts Quilts.

Spent the afternoon finishing up 4 quilts.  Of course I couldn't do just one!!  The pattern is Yellow Brick Road.



This is what I call the ugly quilt though I actually like it...Its made with fabric from Amy Butler's husband's collection?? Who knew...think it will go live with some guy or other that I know! A manly quilt I think.  This one still needs its borders but Zoe was ready to snuggle.


I actually made two of these...one for each of my new nephews Alex McCarthy and Noah McCarthy. A cheerful happy set of quilts I think!


It's been a year of babies in our family. This is a partial picture of the drag around quilt I making for my granddaughter Livia.  Amy Butler fabrics I have collected over the last few years.


And as soon as I finish these this will be her fancy quilt for her bed...coordinated with the colors of her sweet bedroom.

No comments: