Thursday, July 10, 2014

Too MaNy GLaSSeS!!

I have around 17 pairs of glasses but only wear the red ones and one other pair. They usually are bought in a three pack.   And you can't try them on before you buy them...OPPS!!


Moleskine, WC

People especially 20-30 something's ask me why I have so many. Some are too heavy and some have union jacks on them. Who knew. You couldn't tell in the package. Some are boring. Some too small. Some itch. I am allergic to the $2 ones even though they are cute. A few are scratched. I could go on.  



I took this photo to show how many I have yesterday then decided it would be a good sketch.   Try drawing 14-15 pairs if glasses. Took quite a while!!!



Today is my sweet one and only grandson's birthday.  Henry is TwO!! HaPPy BiRThDaY, HeNrY!!


Caran D'Arches  and Inktense on Watercolor paper!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have bought some that made me crosseyed and gave me a headache. Paid for custom ones and those were perfect but the frames have "grown" and slip down too far. Need to have them adjusted.
Darling grandson is posed perfectly in front of the sign -
"Watch Your _____ (grandson grow up!)"

Dana said...

I may have as many glasses but certainly not as many COLORFUL ONES!

JessiVille said...

I'm glad you took the time to sketch all those glasses. It is truly awe inspiring. Love your cupcake a sweet grandson too! See you in class!