Sunday, November 02, 2014

Day 119 - now why am I doing this?

Made it thru 1/3 of a year posting daily minus a day or so. Today because my sone is out of the hospital and I slept on the worst ever hospital chair last nite I am going to post some older art journal pages that are favorites of mine. Been too busy playing nuss.









Love the crow. Done in my moleskine sketch w colored pencils and art stixs. As well as my Pitt pens. Too much fun and one of my all time favorites of all my art journal pages. Also some gesso. I looked up all the words for
Crow and the definition of crow.



Cataract Falls. Great Smokey National Park in Gatlinburg Tn. Pleinaire. Again in my moleskine. Colored pencil and Pitt pens. The web of old tree roots always fascinated me.

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: