Monday, August 11, 2014

Day 36 Busy busy!

Amazing i have blogged for almost five weeks straight!!!

I have been busy drawing a lot live at coffee shops but not yet painted them. At home I have been having fun doing these!! The lettering might be called in search of a lettering style!!  

These two are my current favorites!!  I call this style of lettering free form.  I am making it up as I go along.  I like its spidery not quite normal look.  They were done with a pigma pen on cardstock...the only line I drew was a margin down the right side.

I was having so much fun doing these last nite I had to make myself go to bed about midnite.  That's how I tell when I am doing what I am supposed to be doing..I want to stay up all nite doing it!


I have quite a few done now!!


I also like this one.

The next three where done with various pitt pens. Mostly brush but some S ones too!

Guess it reminds me of childhood- big Dr Seuss readers!! 


This has always been one of my favorite quotes :


I like the Xed out word rules. I mean why not?


I actually did the same quote twice. This one is my fav of the double.

More tomorrow!!



No comments: