Saturday, October 25, 2014

Day 111- The Party's Over!!








After I painted the big red flowers from $&@; I did this very quick sketch using some of Charles Reid's suggestions trying to mix the color on the page. I think these flowers are ever so much better than the first attempt which follows. The colors flow and mingle in lovely confusion.

Still need to loose my edges more but oh well. Next time!!





This was my first attempt at painting those terrible awful to paint red flowers. They were gorgeous to look at but tedious painting. I used Too much repaint and didn't let the watercolor do its watercolour thing. Oh and I needed to loose more edges.


The sunrise from our hotel deck. Lovely.



An old chapel off 194.




Somewhere off 194 near Boone NC.

Thanks for looking!!


No comments: